Monday, January 11, 2010

Get a Foot In The Box


I came across this product this week and just had to share. TheShoebee.com offers protective liners for your shoes with a twist - just put your foot in the portable shoe box, and the plastic wraps around your feet! Love it! I can think of a dozen uses for this - (client tours of ready apartments the first that comes to mind), and at $29.95 per box it's a no-brainer. Plus, the liners are free...forever. You might even decide to slap your logo on the box! I wonder if I could train my dog to step in the box when he comes in from outside... www.theshoebee.com.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, love it, especially if I am selling a brand new building!

    Matt
    Alta at K Station
    www.altaatkstation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to get on their website I had seen them at the Trade Show in Atlantic City in December and I knew I should have purchased it then. I want to contact them to make a purchase of the wood toned shoebee.
    Maria Polito- Realtor, GRI
    973-600-0983
    maria_plt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did some research, and it appears their name has changed to Step and Wrap. They can now be found at www.stepandwrap.com
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete