Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's Your Choice

I had the pleasure of having lunch with a friend yesterday and being served by an individual that really knew her business. Through conversational banter, she determined what we had in common, (she grew up in Colorado and I live there), and intuitively knew that the lunch was not a hurried one, providing us “chat time”, while still checking back periodically. In short, her service was excellent and customized to our expectations. My friend and I commented our regard for her impressive service to her, and her response was, “Thank you. Unlike a lot of people that wait tables, this is something I choose to do. I really enjoy it.”

Is the job you have something you choose to do? If not, why not? Life is short. Do something you enjoy and are enthusiastic about. Success is driven through passion and commitment.

You choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment