Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Make It Personal

While staying in a brand new Courtyard by Marriott last week in Omaha, Nebraska, my husband and I enjoyed a little coffee-klatch in a comfortable little pod that came complete with its own television. We were in public, and could people watch, while enjoying an intimate conversation in the privacy of our own little nook. An added bonus - we could choose which morning news show to watch.

Think about the increased value perception you might create by changing up those unused shrines we lovingly refer to as clubrooms. The great room is great, but the real value comes in how you offer your residents customized personal spaces within it.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I think your company does a great job. The canal side lofts in las colinas has a great site and presents itself really well. Best and most user friendly apartment complex site I have seen.

    I am in real estate and marketing and I always think it's weird that all these properties have such terrible sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Blake. Can you see me smiling?

    ReplyDelete